Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

I don't really get the point of blogging. I guess it's so that people can have a personal soapbox to drag their legs up on to and start shouting out to the world of Internet users.
My boyfriend started a blog a few months ago, but he's funny. So if you gain nothing of value from the things he writes, at least you'll get a good chuckle. So I guess I'm starting this partly as an outlet for some frustrations of mine, (although I refuse to be too detailed because what business is it of yours?) so that i don't bring those frustrations home and take them out on the people in my life. I choose to use this as a constructive place.

Ecofemitarianism. I will rant more about this later, but in the meantime I will set a goal of using this blog to share recipes, ethics, knowledge, and links to aid vegan, feminist, and environmentally thoughtful lifestyles.