Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's been awhile

I have so very many things to say, and if I said them aloud it would sound more like screaming. It's all been heard before.

I've had so many conversations these past few days about the economy, about the presidential race, about how fucked things are. Can't say I'm surprised. Can't say that anything will change or help or be the "lesser evil", because it's all just stalling. the decline is going to be slow and painful, the people will vote to save whatever they can while they can, and while in the past (and even a little currently) I have very frighteningly looked forward to this, I also can't say I want the whole idiotic nation to go to shit at once. I need to procure some land first.

I am looking forward to gardening in an actual yard. and perhaps being able to compost etc, once I move!

Good Luck is playing here on the 17th. They played Berea fest and were really good. I honestly didn't want to like them because Ginger was in One Reason and they played at the skullfuckeree a couple years ago and everyone in that band was so rude because I made them vegan pancakes for dinner and they didn't like that or something. Despite that, I am still looking forward to seeing them.

The 23rd is Lemuria and that's pretty freaking cool. I think they are playing with Robert Blake? but I might be mistaken.

And on the 21st is Fucked Up. They put on a fucking incredible show last year. And godfodder is on this show for I believe their first show since Pat returns!

that is all.

2 comments:

Ben Smith said...

I've been reading Y The Last Man.

It's ok.

mollyexplores said...

bummer that you aren't so keen on it. You might need to be female to fully appreciate it.. I hate to say that.