Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh wow

what a week.
Who is this woman who has moved into my skin? Its a good thing all in all. Being easy going is way more fun than being a tight ass.

Sunday was a benefit at off broadway for Johnny Vegas. Clara convinced me to go out with her and how could I resist? Jacob, Luc, Ryan, and I headed to her house to get started then went to off broadway. Patty Bo Bo and Valentine were there. A lot of dancing, some ass pinching. All around hilarious antics.

The mass hysteri show must have been before that, but it was incredibly fun.

Thursday was the FBC's Aprilween. It poured rain all day but I was not about to let that stop me. Clara and I had worked hard all Wednesday on out coordinating costumes as the birds and the bees. So Becca and I rode to ryans where everyone met up. It wasn't raining and didn't rain until we were in Maplewood and about 1/4 mile from our destination. I stayed at the galaxy way too late considering I had to work at 7 am. Mr. Little Danzig the great was spinnin records and that was fun. We danced until close and surprisingly just as I was about to head back to benton park from maplewood it began raining. All the way home. And did I mention that I had a cough at the beginning of the night? So now I am sick. boo.

Easter was amazing fun. Everyone acted ridiculous and Emma was dressed as a zombie and we went over to hear donnie and larry and connie jam and play some bluegrass and folk music. As an adult I still got an easter "basket" in the form of a giant terra cotta planter and some more flower seeds and a soaker hose. too nice.

Burrito loco date tonight!

I am reading Barabra Kingsolver's Animal Vegetable Miracle, which is amazing. More wide eyed truths about the poison we call food. Ah, to recall a time when I had ignorance and enjoyed it.

No comments: