Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm adult

I guess I;m going to be a real live grown adult and do the responsible thing. Fuuuuuuuck. I wish I didn't give a shit, but I do. So I'm staying home instead of going on tour with godfodder. Too many bills, too many sick and wormy cats, too many dizzy spells and nauseous moments to not pay up, to not visit vets, to not see a doctor. Yay responsibility! Maybe I will take another trip. Or maybe I'll just buy a new 2009 calendar. A neat one from left bank books that I've been wanting. Or I could afford to get that new tattoo I've been thinking about getting. No matter what, not spending 10 days on the east coast will be cheaper than calendars or tattoos. Ryan did promise me a good ole adventure when he gets back to make up for my loss.
Today is my sister's birthday. So we are going out to dinner. I am scared to think about what I might possibly be able to eat. probably end up with a salad. oh well. okay, i checked their menu online. Lots o deep fried vegetarian options. will do, no cheese.
I wanted to make more godfodder rap songs tonight, but I will be spending a delightful evening on the homestead.

2 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

that sucks! i can totally relate though. xmas has broke me. i have like 30 bucks in my account to last til i get paid next friday! ahh!!!! you can always come hang out with me! i'm no traveling round the country, but i can be kind of fun sometimes...