Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Christmas Eve. I have already fought both my sisters. One such incident involved me throwing a roll of tape at Tessie's head. It bounced off and broke so i was unsatisfied and they thought it was hilarious. I am kinda cranky but we made up for it by watching Jizz in my pants and laughing a lot. My father wants to grow a goatee. I think it's the lack of work days and desire to look "cool" combined. So off to grandmas house in a bit. I guess it looks like the gang will be meeting up for our annual Christmas Eve night Denny's pow-wow afterward. It's not like I don't see any of those guys basically everyday but we need at least a few hours away from the family even on Christmas Eve. It's great. We drink shitty coffee and share tales from our nights.

I baked many treats for Christmas but I am giving them all away.

Jacob and I took out 3rd annual Christmas photos this week. They will be posted somewhere on this great big Internet sometime soon.

Merry Christmas Jerks

No comments: