Friday, February 20, 2009

I have been re-learning math. I understand more than I thought I did. Good thing since I have to calculate drug dosages and calcium and phosphorus percentages. Been studying like a fiend. Yesterday I went to Wild Bird to study with Di for about four hours. I need to re-do my homework tonight and then tomorrow I start my weekend course. It sounds pathetic but I need at least a C on the test to pass and get my certification. Viel Gluck to me.

I might go with Ryan to see a Holga exhibit in the loop tonight. But I really just want to go to yoga and then go home to finish my Barbara Kingsolver novel.

Also, we decided on a section of the Ozark Trail to hike. It is roughly 80-100 miles round trip. We are gonna take about five days of hiking to do it. Going through bluffs, mountain, and river. This is all very exciting.

I am starting to sprout vegetables for my garden. I acquired some mystery peppers as of Wednesday.

I think my mom is going to see more long eared owls this weekend. Perfect, right when I have time off, I also have to use my time off for other things.
But I might be dissecting an owl, so that's close right?

No comments: