Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wow wee wow wow wow

This week is looking like it'll be a jolly good time.

Saturday and Sunday were my wildlife rehabilitation course. It was really fun and I learned so much. And I even had time to write Jim a 6 page letter during lunch on Saturday. (side note: I miss that guy so much and wish I had the guts to up and go to Ireland) Sunday we did labs and worked with euthanized owls, hawks, squirrels, rabbits, pigeons, and neonates to do gavaging, subcutaneous and intramuscular injections, and overall exams. It was really cool. Then was the test and hopefully I passed. I finished my test early enough to make it to yoga and then went and hung out with the lovely Jessica for the rest of the night. Yesterday we went up to Lemmons where they played both sixteen candles and pretty in pink.

So tonight is margarita night at my mom's. Tomorrow I am at wild bird on my own for a few hours and then later in the evening Ann Rerun and I might be going to a free seminar on growing heirloom tomatoes and peppers in Missouri. After that is the Robert Blake show at City Art Supply with May Day Orchestra who I have yet to see but The Shadow said were good. I trust his fine judgement.

Then Thursday it looks like my mom got off work so we'll be making a trek to Silex to see the long eared owls. Thursday night is the Acid Reflux show at the Glass Pit with Suburban Smash and Godfodder.

By Friday Ima need a rest big time. A good solid week of awesome weather and activities.

I'm also very envious of my sister who is going to England, Paris, and Scotland for a few weeks this summer with her boyfriend.
I mean, I'm gonna be sweating and sleeping in the woods, I guess that's better.

No comments: