Friday, March 13, 2009

spring? spring...

Was winter worth being around for? sure. I learned a few things I guess. I learned to relax a little more. I made fanny rap songs. I learned more about wild birds and mammals. I saw a lot of punk bands.

I have been in a funk. A funk all winter but especially since Wednesday. I have sculpted my rage into something like an art form over the past few months. Its brilliant really.
Last night I was determined to be uber social but instead was an uber bitch. I was mean to everyone except Becca. I belittled Mark, knocked a poster out of Kevin's hand, and copped an attitude with Kel. These poor boys.

Thinking about telling people I've converted to Catholicism so i can lay off the treats but every time I think of jacob's rap " gave up dick for lent, brother told me it was heaven sent" haha

gonna go home and listen to blondie and dance. maybe make a pizza. yum

No comments: