Saturday, May 31, 2008

I'm a sloppy slop

I wanted to use this blog for transcribing recipes and posting pictures of the things I make. Instead I spend time complaining about the world. Well, I guess that's okay anyway because I am finally realizing that everything I make looks pretty damn sloppy.
The shadow sent me a link to a vegan blog website of sorts. http://veganyumyum.com/ It's really amazing. This woman not only has fantastic recipes and great pictures but it is very step by step, helping to cut out the confusion that can happen when using unfamiliar ingredients or just trying something new. So in comparison, I am a slob. Maybe someday I'll have constant Internet access and a digital camera. Until then I'll decide that chocolate chip cookies don't really need baking soda, and then eat the entire deflated batch myself (because for once, Scott wasn't touching them).


p.s. all of my latte art fern leaves have begun resembling mass deforestation.

1 comment:

Flo said...

Hey, I really like this blog:
yeahthatveganshit.blogspot.com
and this one:
veganmenu.blogspot.com

And I'm proud because those are both out of Cleveland, my hometown.

But blogs where people complain about the world are actually super fun to read.