Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Paper Cut



I paper cut my neck today on a corrugated cardboard box.





The Post Dispatch had a front page article about how SLU is required to install more women's restrooms with their growing number of female students. WOW! Important stuff there. I was so intrigued that I continued flipping through the paper. Low and Behold, the last page had a disturbing article about the 5 people in Somalia killed by their government during riots yesterday. They were hungrier than they already have been because of the actual food shortages there. I guess most of the people that came into my work today and complained that we didn't have the right bread didn't get past that engaging bathroom article.

I have to go purchase a few new "nice" looking clothing items for my cousin's bridal shower and all the other fancy pants engagements I might be invited to this summer. I tried on my dress clothes this morning and more than a few of them were falling off. I hate buying clothing. I would rather put that money to good use and buy a grain mill, which feels essential for some reason.

1 comment:

Ron Humanton said...

What? They're installing more women's restrooms?! Why didn't you tell me?!