Friday, May 9, 2008

Just talking about doom

Nothing new going on really. I am spending time at my parents house this weekend. I went shopping with my mother and sister. We got home and my mom talked about her plans for stockpiling food. I am growing tired of these same conversations. However, I am absolutely not willing to step down off my soapbox.

In other news I've been having terribly bizarre dreams that spell doom.
One dream that I had two nights ago was about me visiting my parents home to plant some vegetables in the garden. When I got there, most of the yard was beginning to be swallowed by a giant hole. It had no depth, and continued to swallow more and more of the yard. It devoured the patio and most of the garden.

Then tonight my mother told me of a story she saw on the news, of which I knew nothing about.
sinkhole

see how much our earth hates us stealing all of its insides? pretty weird though. I'm really not trying to claim to have dreams that are premonitions or any such nonsense, but it is weird that I have been steadily having dreams for the past 2 months that later become similar news stories.

enough mysticism for now.

No comments: