Friday, January 23, 2009

A busy weekend ahead. Tonight Jake and I might go see the Militant Bingo Propaganda Machine, put on by the Non Prophet Theatre Co. Tomorrow Patty Bo Bo's new band is playing at the Iron Barley and Sunday is not only the classic bike show and swap meet but yoga classes starting at work and Social Circkle. The events to unfold may blow my mind. so watch out.

I'm currently seated directly above Jacob's new band, who are jamming for maybe the first time. I just want to watch Planet Earth but that probably won't happen unless I can scrounge up some headphones.

I had an orange and a lara bar for after yoga tonight, but ended up sharing half my orange. I am hungry. boo hoo.

My fortune cookie said that "a pleasant surprise awaits you". where's my damn surprise?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't you receive a sweet 'lil cd with some middle eastern flair as your "pleasant surprise"?

mollyexplores said...

I did but I'm a greedy little spoiled brat and wish I had more. so boo to me