Thursday, January 29, 2009

We played in the snow on Tuesday and it was awesome. The city is still like a war zone which is pretty great. I love seeing people hike down Gravois, walking through the street with a shovel in hand. We went to taco Tuesday at the deacon and when we left Jacob body slammed me on the sidewalk then proceeded to drag me into the middle of Chippewa. I have never been in the middle of Chippewa for more time than it takes to cross the street. That's how dead the city was. We went to Tower Grove and played inside a tree and ran across the pond and put on a musical when I was once again tackled and chipped a bit off my front tooth. We then went to Forest Park and met up with some folks. The sledding on art hill was fantastic. A giant party. Every hoosier for miles collected there to stand around trash can fires, drinking beer and acting like maniacs. Oh st. Louis, my love for you grows ever stronger.
We h d rap practice yesterday. On Valentines day we're having a birthday party for Valentine at the DeTonty house and a live KKM rap show. It will be amazing.

If anyone knows of any good cross Missouri hiking trails let me know. I am trying to decide on a route for my backpacking trip this summer. Maybe St. Louis to Kansas City? who knows. It's going to be great though.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

where is the detonty house?

mollyexplores said...

patty bo bo's. I forget the address right now but it's just past 39th and detonty... like the end of that first block. I can get yah directions if you want!

Jessica said...

oh i think i know where that is. awesome! i was worried i'd have nothing to do that night cause cheffrey is working. hooray!

mollyexplores said...

it'll be a blast. I promise