Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Its blizzarding

Snow Snow Snow!


I hope to play in it later.

I have been thinking about this thing for a few days. There are a lot of soap boxes that I tend to stand on but this is one I will not back down from. The molestation of children is an issue to be taken seriously and it is terribly disgusting to ignore, make light of, or all out exploit this issue. Now a lot of statistics are bullshit and that's a fact but 1 in 4 little girls are sexually abused by a man they know and often times trust. I think people tend to push this fact from their minds or maybe they don't know it to begin with. And there is a major issue in this culture with neglecting to hear what children say as truth.

one more thing. NPR was going on and on about how graduates of business schools are having a hell of a time finding work. I say good. Go learn a useful skill. Learn to help people and animals and nature. Anyone who goes to school for business is obviously very selfish. Going to school to learn to advance their own situation and theirs alone. I hope your family regrets spending money on your crap education.

the end.

No comments: