Thursday, January 15, 2009

winter is crazy

These last few day have been nuts. I mean exhausting. I mean really exciting? Nope. I baked a bunch more carrot cake cupcakes at work and I think that by the time i baked up a batch of blueberry with blueberry cream cheese frosting I had 3 of the fore mentioned cupcakes passed onto me and I might have eaten all 3. Can't quite remember. So I cut the shit out of my thumb at work on Tuesday, blood everywhere. I was promising my boss that I had been tested and was clean as my blood got all over his hands while trying to bandage me. Real classy Molly. so I went out and spent like 25 bucks buying some freaking iodine and bandages and whatnot and went home to clean it but had no water. So I fed my cats in a fit of rage and headed over to Ryan's to clean it. We were watching tears of the black tiger (which has some amazing deaths and beautiful colors) when I found out how I could once again have running water. Sped over and paid it, my night went on with red dwarf and woody Allen. So then yesterday i got really freaked out about infection and persuaded Ryan to drive me to the urgent care place where they turned me away. We proceeded on to Barnes. We got to the ER and both of us had knives on us so we had to g back out to the car and put them away to get through security. Came back and they confiscated my mace. Then we waited in the ER for probably 3 1/2 hours for me to find out that I didn't need stitches, just a tetanus shot. Ryan is very nice to have waited there with me. Then we didn't have enough money to pay for parking so we just gave the lady what we had.

Later there were bike races at the cowboy which were really fun.

man am I tired now.
Dios Mio and the Sinks at the black lodge tonight.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i get really excited when i see there are new posts from you. me= lame